Amigo's logbookFacts about the sama:trail through North America
Days on the road
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- New Hampshire
- New York
- New Jersey
- Washington D.C.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- New Mexico
I am Amigo and accompany sama on their trail
In 2012 I saw the light of day in Henstedt. Mr. and Mrs. SYRO from Dortmund provided obstetrics. Saradevi and Manfred appreciate my reliability and suitability for everyday use very much. Mostly I was in the Ruhr area and around it as a laborer on the way. Then I took the cargo ship from Hamburg to Halifax in a new guise. At the beginning of sama:trail I had over 80 thousand km on the hump.
My current dates are as follows:
- Mercedes Sprinter 316 CDI, CS Amigo
- 120 kW, 2200 ccm, automatic
- 5.25 m long, with the bicycle carrier just over 6 m long
- 2,00 m wide and additionally left and right the mirrors
- erect I just pass under a bridge height of 3,10 m
- ready to drive I weigh 2900 kg, 600 kg I can still tow
In the rearview mirror
Here you can see how our route runs. We will update the overview at regular intervals. At the moment you can see a rough planning… Let’s see what reality looks like and what life still has in store for us.